Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 July 2017

I am learning to use character description.

   IALT:write a letter using a character description.
First I had a lesson with sally then worked out who i wanted to be then I did some planning and  after planing i did 1 paragraph then did some character description  and wrote                             my 2 paragraph.
I learnt that it is easier doingcharacter description letter then a                                       normal letter. 
I think that the lesson was easy for me and the hard part was                               The character description planning.








     The resource i used was the ideas in my head.
plz leave a positive and kind but also helpful comment.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chaniqua,

    You letter is incredibly descriptive, I really enjoyed your 'show not tell' part when you describe the actions. It was easy to imagine when I read it. Perhaps next time you could think about how many conjunctions are in a sentence when you revise your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tino Pai, Chaniqua. You have used lots of different ways to describe just how much your character doesn't like their dad. Did you use the ARMS editing resources to help you recraft your letter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chaniqua it's Micah. I liked how you explained what you where doing and how you did it.

    Kind regards
    Mic

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.