Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 September 2017

WALT:Accept the class expectations.



We had to choose a class expectation Group work, playtime, class meeting or independent work i choose independent work we had to take photos of us doing it and added it.   
The photoing was hard because we had to keep still.
The resource is the rules.

THis is my slide
this side is a girl working by herself.
                                          This girl is working hard.

PLZ LEAVE A GREAT AND AWESOME COMMENT.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour, Chaniqua my name is Manea from Waikowhai Primary School. I really enjoyed reading about what you know about the word independent. Something specific, I liked was when you explained what independent is. Have you thought about adding more slides with more information about other word meaning? If you would like to check out my blog, my blog is at
    https://wpsmanea.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.